Monday, October 06, 2014

Marisa 10/6/14

This week was kind of a crazy one!  We had Sister's Conference on Monday, Mission Conference on Tuesday, my comp was really sick for a few days, and then we had General Conference on Saturday and Sunday - lots of conferences!  We hardly even worked this week!  It was a pretty interesting experience, though watching general conference with our plastic chairs and a laptop, and this time I had to watch it all in portuguese :P  I understand everything, but its really annoying to listen to a translation.  Its already hard to listen to 8 hours of conference talks in English, but its waaayyy worse when its all in portuguese.  It was kind of hard to concentrate.  But I really loved that the 70's are now speaking in their own language!  Super cool.  

Well this week is transfers, and I was transferred!  This week I'll be transferred to my new area, Limoeiro do Norte!   I'll be opening a new area there, and I'll also be training!  I'm sad to be leaving Quixada, but I'm also excited to be opening this new area!  Limoeiro is also a group, not a branch yet, like Quixada.  But there are even less members there.  Its pretty close to Quixada I think - its in the "rural" part of Ceara.  It should be an interesting adventure.  

I hope you all loved conference.  We truly do have a living-day prophet that talks to God and teaches us the things we need to do to be happy.  All we have to do now is actually apply these things that were taught.  I love you all!!  Beijos!

clip_image002

clip_image002[5]

clip_image002[7]

No comments:

Utah- Part 4