Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy 46th??? Birthday to Bob!

I made the epic ice cream sandwich cake to celebrate Bob’s birthday.  Bob had to work but we went shopping and started cooking for Thanksgiving.

007

We had a perfect, quiet Thanksgiving.  We watched fun movies together and I made a super awesome dinner. We watched “Earth to Echo, Maleficent, Arrow, Flash, the Giver (which we LOVED).  I also slept…a lot…

019

018

We got to Skype with Kayla and Corey…We sure missed Kayla and Marisa this year.  It’s not the same without them Sad smile

015

I got to spend some time reading…with my buddy…

011

010

I worked on my science experiments for my Science Fun library days… (Thanks to Bob and Alayna for agreeing to play along with me and figure it out) 

020

We made Dancing OObleck on a subwoofer…

023

026

I was asked this week to speak at the state-wide Iowa Reading Conference this summer.  (I am not the keynote- thank heavens).  I am honored but terrified.  Here is a cute note I got on my HS survery…

001

We FINALLY talked Tyler into a haircut after 3 months.  So much hair came off and we were able to shape it into the shape of a dog…a shaggy one

027

028

They are both heavily involved in show choir, Tyler auditions for the school musical tomorrow, and we are hopefully getting up the tree tonight.

No comments:

Utah- Part 4