Sunday, November 09, 2014

Oh the things we do to raise money for books!

This week I ran 2 book fairs.  It just about did me in.  It is much more work than it looks!  At the HS, we did a bake sale all 4 days to raise cash to buy books.  Here is what I made:

007

003

Alayna made this cutie-talent runs deep in this family:

004

013

We had kids lining up 10 minutes before school ended to get dibs on the goodies…

014

I don’t know yet how much we made on both fairs but they were very successful.  We even got our doors decorated…

012

Daisy say “hi”

001

We built them a fort- these are 3 very spoiled piggies

019

We tried out the new awesome restaurant started by firefighters called Firehouse Subs and it was super yummy..

020

It was a happy week with the twins being born and good news on my dads diagnosis.  Prayers do work!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4