Sunday, November 02, 2014

More reasons why I love my job!

We finally got to go out and celebrate Tyler’s 16th birthday.  He got his full drivers license (look out world!) and then we went to Carlos O Kelleys for lunch and went to see Maze Runnur which was super awesome and did NOT disappoint!!!

628

Bob has been working really hard on the home projects.  Here is the upstairs mantle.  Isn’t it gorgeous?!

042

It’s been a huge week for me once again…Both book fairs arrived and it was Red Ribbon Week.  The cool part about that is that we get to dress up each day.  Very few adults dress up- maybe they are too cool, BUT the kids LOVE that I go all out and that makes me cool!  One teacher said, “Is this just cape week for you?” Yes. Yes it is!

On Tuesday, it was superheroes day.  I couldn’t find a cape or mask, but I did get a picture with Catwoman!  I was Batgirl- she was a librarian, you know…

018

014

017

For pajama day I was Superman and Super comfortable!!

028

029

On Friday, for Halloween, I was Little Red Riding Hood with a basket of bookmarks.  The wind was super strong so coming into school I truly looked like Flying red riding hood!

036

037

I took pics of all the students on Book Character Dress Up day and made a bulletin board that says, “Reading allows us to become…” and then has pictures of all the book characters.  Cool, right?

024

No comments:

Utah- Part 4