Sunday, February 08, 2015

Lots and lots of snow!

So, our travel home from Chicago was treacherous to say the least!  The roads were super slick and iced over.  We counted almost 60 cars in the ditch including a flipped semi and a jack-knifed semi.  I am extremely grateful we made it home safely!  Apparently, CR also got hit by the snow and blizzard and when we got home we found our poor kids trying to shovel the massive amounts of snow off the driveway!

013

011

014

We counted up all the books and I scored over 438 books FREE for our district!!

028

Plus In case anyone is interested I got "published" sort of. They asked me to write up my experience at ALA. I Feel honored again.

http://www.iasl-ia.org/2015/02/busy-librarians-blizzards-and-booksoh-my.html

Alayna did a super awesome job in her 1st real show choir performance.  She is a great dancer and singer, which runs in the family.  We are so proud of her and her hard work!  And she is looking very grown up!

She also finally got her braces.  She through she was going to die the 1st 2 days but is much better now!

Before:

020

After:

021

Kayla came to work ith me on Friday and we succeeded in freaking out quite a few teachers and students with this flash back to the past…he says “Welcome to the library”.

038

Only 3 days til Marisa gets home!!!!!!!

Only 4 days til my STEM test!

Only 5 days til our huge HS bake sale

Only 6 days until I get to spend Valentines day with my whole family!

Only 33 days until the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can make it right???  I think I can I think I can I think I can

No comments:

Utah- Part 4