Sunday, March 08, 2015

Projects Galore and the Vacay Countdown

Another crazy week has passed.  Today Marisa and Bob gave wonderful talks in sacrament meeting and I was called up to bear my testimony.  I always love hearing Bob speak and it was great to hear Marisa and see how much she and her testimony have grown!

Alayna had a choir competition at Xavier yesterday.

The girls and Bob continue to do amazing work on the kitchen! 

001

002

The girls helped me with a huge project for the new library and yes we murdered an old copyright book!

310

311

Packing up for the NEW carpet, NEW paint, NEW shelves!

290

I got a FB message from one students from my first year of teaching when I was pregnant with Marisa.  Her message touched my heart!  Maybe we actually make a difference and don’t always see the results?

"I was in your 6th grade class the first year you taught. By far my most memorable teacher. You even had me over to your house for a spaghetti dinner. Best teacher ever!!! Do you remember teaching our class a dance to Tony Toni Tony?”

Cruise in 5 days!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4