Sunday, April 12, 2020

It's still April...

I will admit- I LOVE this quarantine.  I am doing so well and I know when we go bac to "normal" I will hurt again, not be able to sleep, and be a stressed out mess.  Can we stay this way a little longer?

All restaurants are closed due to the virus, but they are open for curbside pickup or delivery.  We are trying to help support family-owned businesses that are really suffering.  We didnt even know what Fong's Pizza was...


We had a beautiful conference weekend.  I was so very touched by the talks, news of new temples in places I never imagined, and especially the closing song. This conference touched me more deeply- maybe its because I deeply invested in the messages and having no outside influences?  It was wonderful to talk to our children too.

We have fallen into a great work schedule. Plus I am able to work out each day, we go for a walk mid-day each day , and do yoga each day.  One day its was hot and beautiful outside.  That evening a crazy weird hailstorm hit!

I have been working so hard on work stuff.  I LOVE choosing all the new books but do you know how long its taking?  Its a painstaking process but will be amazing when I am done because I can say I literally picked out every single book!  I have also been posting daily newsletters for teachers, students, and parents.  This week we played with this fun app!




Update on the virus: as of this moment:

Coronavirus Cases:

1,803,633

Deaths:

110,835

Recovered:

412,356
 
No- we aren't supposed to leave our house except for supplies- then we wear masks and gloves.  Thank heavens for the beautiful weather and being able to walk around the neighborhood. We did go to Walmart- its amazing how many people are not wearing masks and gloves- it explains why this is still spreading. It was a miracle though- they finally had toilet paper- we were allowed to take one and its the smallest toilet paper I have ever seen.  The world is weird.
We love you all!  Until next week!






No comments:

Utah- Part 4