Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Life totally NOT back to normal

So....as we are not able to leave our home, we have been working on tons of projects that we have needed to do.  We wonder things will look in 6 weeks when the next grandbaby is due and in July for Marisa and Anthony's wedding.  Until then, we have loved connecting with family and for me, having this precious time!  Ellie loves to take me on tours around her house and is very excited for baby brother to come!





We are still doing yoga and we tried a Level 3 yesterday and rocked it!  Getting stronger every day!



I had a PD day on Monday and every hour was a different zoom conference!  It was fantastic!  I prefer it to regular meetings.  Also, we finalized a vendor for the new books so I can start working on that.  I have also been sending out daily newsletters to teachers and on FB for parents of resources to use- so you know me- using my time wisely- but this time MAKING that ever so vital time to relax.  Also- doing fun challenges for students too!





So, next weeks blog- who knows? The world seems to change each day.  We are excited to see where we head but certainly pray for the relief of those suffering from the virus and pray none of us get it.  #stayathome

This is our toilet paper aisle


No comments:

Utah- Part 4