Sunday, March 29, 2020

January

We came back to the cold, dreary world of Iowa. Alayna only had 1 1/2 weeks of school left and I was thrown back into the crazy days of school. 


I know I have said it before, but yoga has changed my life.  The pain relief is incredible and my body craves the stretching every day.  Bob's back is doing better too.





Alayna somehow always ended up in this pose...
 Alayna had her last day of school and we went to OG to celebrate!  We are so proud of her not only for graduating early, but for being accepted into both BYU and BYUI.  She has decided on BYUI on got her apartment all ready to go in the fall.  Right now, she is staying with Brandon and Kayla to help with Ellie and until the new baby comes.




Congratulations, Alayna!!!!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4