Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fall 2020

 ...with masks, social distancing, virus, and weeks after a catastrophic storm...it's a year like one we have never known...

Books arrived and shelved the day before school started.





Alayna arrived safely to BYU-Idaho and started college unlike any other college freshman has!




And then we found out that Tyler tested positive for COVID and so I had to go get tested (was negative) but had to quarantine the entire 2nd week of school which was rough: dealing with in school students, online students, textbooks, getting everyone a computer, dealing with tech issues, AND they assigned me to teach 3 elementary classes.  I know I saw this a lot but I don't think I have ever been so exhausted in my entire life!

Also wearing a mask all day every day is ROUGH!!!  Which is why I was surprised when I went in for the COVID test that they found I had a sinus infection and walking pneumonia again!  No wonder I was struggling to breathe!


AND Marisa and Anthony finally got into their new home!



No comments:

Utah- Part 4