Sunday, February 13, 2005

February 13, 2005

February 13, 2005
Let’s see...what exciting news can we share with you today? Could it be 1) Alayna poured all my bubble bath in the bath? 2) she announced that she "tooted" while the missionaries were here 3) she hid the dish network smartcard in the vent on the stairs and Bob only found it because the lightbulb in the vent went out 4) She actually figured out how to untie a double knot and dumped every game her height and down onto the floor OR 5) all of the above. If you guessed #5 you win!! I would just like to interject here that I really am a good mom, she is just, um...extra work!
She did pour all my bubble bath into my bath (the lid was screwed on tight, but not tight enough I guess) and then hopped out of the tub and turned on my jacuzzi bubbles (didn’t know she knew how to do that). By the time I got to her minutes later, I could barely find her in all the bubbles. Then that night, when I went to take my bath, I poured my other bubble bath in to find it had been watered down. I kept pouring it in thinking I didn’t get any soap. When I turned on the bubbles, a tower of bubbles grew several feet over the tub. I will include pictures as proof.
Marisa had her orchestra concert this week at school. Bob took Kayla and Tyler but when they got there it was so crowded (because of the 2nd grade musical) that they had to watch it from the hall. So, I am sorry grandmas- we didn’t get it taped. But she is doing such a great job and practices on her own every day.
We had a very fun weekend. Friday Night, we popped popcorn in our new popcorn maker and watched "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." It was fun to see on a bigger screen (I originally saw it on the airplane). The kids loved it except we had Kayla up with nightmares- even though she closed her eyes through most of it. I thought it was a pretty scary movie for younger kids. On Saturday, Bob took the 3 older kids to the IMAX to see "Polar Express". They said it was like watching it in a huge igloo. Marisa got motion sickness from watching it, but they liked the movie. We are all so excited that the new Survivor premiere is this week!! We must also say how disappointed we were at the finale of Amazing Race. On that note, we found out the next one will be teams of 4. The minimum age is 12- Marisa was so mad she will be missing it by 1 year. She REALLY wants to go. I propose that my brothers and dad go- come on, you guys would be unbeatable, with all the travel experience as well as the amount of languages you all speak- I dare you! No, I double dare you. No- Marisa and I "TRIPLE DOG DARE" you!!! I hope to have your answers by the end of the week. I can link you to the application form!!!
We hope you all Have a Happy Valentines Day and remember that our family loves you!!
Love-Kris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if you recieve an email notifying you of this comment.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Kris, I cannot CANNOT believe how smart that girl of yours is! You're going to have a head full of grey hair before you're 40!

This is a fab idea, I'm glad you're doing it!

Utah- Part 4