Sunday, April 02, 2006

April 2, 2006

April 2, 2006

Well, it has been another quiet , productive weekend as Bob was sweet enough to take the kids to Illinois to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I am truly amazed at how much I can accomplish when I am uninterrupted. Yesterday I did my nails,spent 2 hours at Walmart and I have all of my Easter stuff now and did all the household shopping for the month. I cleaned the house, did the dishes, swept the kitchen floor, folded laundry, cleaned the hamster cage, made my art project for the symposium, put together an Easter FHE book, and am almost finished with my scrapbooks. Not bad for a days work huh?

I have a lot planned for today as well. It will be our 2nd choir rehearsal tonight.

Marisa had her cultural fair at school this week. She did a report on France and I made French Crepes for her to share at her booth. They were so popular that they were gone within minutes! We also had a huge goodbye luncheon for my VT companion who just moved out of the ward. Again, the chocolate fountain was a gigantic success! Then Thursday night, I was part of the Enrichment night RS celebration.

Tyler starts basketball this week and he still wants to keep going with tae kwon do as well. Especially since he can test for his next belt next month. We didn’t take him to the last testing because it was a couple hours away. I guess he was one of the only ones who didn’t go, so now he feels behind. This test is also far away, but I promised we would take him. Alayna finally gets to go back to preschool this week. She has been asking every day.

Well, nothing else is really new here. Alayna did have a sinus infection and 2 ear infections this week, but now she is on medication and doing much better. Bob also ended up sick this week, but I think he is feeling better as well. Hopefully all of you are well. We really would like to hear from you. Have a great week!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4