Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break Day 5-7

Snow? Are you kidding me??

How can we go from playing tennis in 65 degrees one day to waking up to 2 inches of snow the next morning! Psycho city! No one can say the weather here is boring.

IMG_1310

“Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.”

Kayla, Marisa and I got to spend a day out shopping! We had huge success. This was the first time I have been shopping in years where I didn’t think the stores had put in special mirrors to make you look like a hippo stuffed in a shoe box. Its also the first time clothes fit, I looked good, and had to go down a size! Whoo-hoo!!! I almost ran out of the dressing room prancing around the store screaming “Look at me! Swim suits fit!” And if I had been triple dog dared, I would have done it!

IMG_1309

Finally learning what relaxation really is:

So, I wanted to make sure to live it up the last day of Spring break. I grabbed my computer, hunkered down in my super soft bed, and watched 8 episodes of Gilmore Girls and I didn’t even feel guilty! I know, some of you may be feeling the world is coming to an end, but maybe its just a sign that I am finally finding what works (like puzzles). It was heavenly and it was watched completely uninterrupted! How does that even happen? I MUST schedule that again. I bet my kids thought I was sick.

IMG_1317

(Soaking up the sun while eating cookie dough- It doesnt get better than this!)

Other exciting happenin’s

*Marisa had her 1st tennis practice in 32 degrees, but she kicked butt and impressed the new coaches!

*Kayla and Marisa went to Nauvoo for a temple trip yesterday. They brought home fudge from the Nauvoo fudge factory (their ticket back into our home) and they got to all go out to a Chinese Restaurant to try some new foods. Then Marisa went to a Luau themed Stake Dance.

IMG_1313

*We are back to normal schedule tomorrow. YUCK!! Our schedule is hideous until May.

IMG_1315

(Soaking up the sun)

No comments:

Utah- Part 4