Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls for YW

I have been meaning to post this for a while.  At the YWIE program, the leaders made cinnamon rolls for the girls and this handout was attached.  I just loved it.  I havent found out yet who wrote it, but I did want to share.

Cinnamon Rolls for Young Women

The secret to successfully baking cinnamon rolls begins with using the finest ingredients. Successful YW are born with ingredients of FAITH and DIVINE NATURE. It’s important to bake in a nurturing and warm environment. Our Young Women “Kneed” KNOWLEDGE of their INDIVIDUAL WORTH. Good yeast allows the dough to rise. YW use their CHOICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY to bring about GOOD WORKS and enlarget heir testimonies. The dough is punched down to expel gas and yield a tenderer product. YW who fall to their knees in prayer are more receptive to the whisperings of the Holy Ghost. Baking for the proper amount of time spreads the aroma of a delicious treat throughout the house. Living the gospel with INTEGRITY spreads a good example that others can emulate. Spreading icing on a warm cinnamon roll allows it to seep into all the seams. VIRTUE is not just a “surface” covering; it is the covering that protects the most remarkable gift that Heavenly Father bestows upon his children.

2 comments:

CinnaPatty said...

Huzzah! I made those rolls. I should have found out whether people liked them or not before admitting but they are genuine CinnaPatty rolls :)
I love that poem. I didn't get to see that part.

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Patty- they were so yummy! I, Um...stole Marisa's!

Utah- Part 4