Sunday, June 26, 2011

Garage Sale and Girls Camp

Garage Sale and Girls Camp

June 26, 2011

Girls Camp

The girls attended girls camp this week and it was cooler and a bit rainy. But they seemed to have a wonderful time and came back exhausted.

DSCN2654

DSCN2622

DSCN2655

DSCN2697

Baby Birds

Our birds have been flourishing! They all took flight this week and I would be lying if I said this wasn’t heartbreaking. I miss watching them grow and develop.

IMG_4217

Garage Sale

My goodness was that a TON of work or what?? We had 4 families all selling stuff and we had it all set up and looking great. We did sell a few things and it rained on Saturday. Tyler and Alayna had their own stand to sell snow cones and shells from Hawaii. I bet it would have sold better if it wasn’t raining!

IMG_4219

IMG_4220

IMG_4221

We couldn’t talk anyone to buying the “Square” chair. So, I put it on the driveway with a sign that said “Free”. Later that night, we saw all the neighbor boys had taken it, put skateboards underneath, and were pushing it and RIDING it down the street. I wish I could’ve gotten a picture. Dorks. Kayla went today to deliver something to someone and the boys followed her down the street in the Square chair!!

Fun in the Sun

IMG_4215

IMG_4222

IMG_4223

No comments:

Utah- Part 4