Sunday, November 25, 2012

Marisa

image

 

image

I had a really good week this week. I only had to make it through about a day and a half of classes and then break! On Tuesday night, Jared and I flew down to Arizona to stay the week with grandma and grandpa Hart, who were sweet enough to fly us down and feed us for the week and let us sleep in :) We had so much fun and it was a much-needed break from school. The weather was perfect and sunny and I think Arizona is super pretty. We also got to spend a lot of time with Jeff and Grace, and Chris and Wendy + family. It was good to see them all again. If you know anything about the Hart side of the family, you would assume we would do all kinds of crazy outdoor activities, and you would be right. We played ultimate Frisbee, tennis, bocce ball, etc. and it was really fun. It was so nice to be out in the sun.

Now I’m back in Provo and it’s kind of boring to be back in my dorm and everything. I did miss my roommates, but it would also be really nice to just live in Arizona…I really don’t want to go back to classes but at least I only have to get through a few more weeks + finals and then I’ll get a nice, long Christmas break! It will be really nice to finally be back home and to see the fam again :) As annoying and weird as they can sometimes be, I really do miss them. I’m very lucky to have them!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4