Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas tree, Contacts, and a Cool Birthday Date

Christmas tree, Contacts, and a Cool Birthday Date

We are a little slow getting up the Christmas tree, but we did get it up. We called Marisa and put her on the iPad on the couch so she could be there with us- she thinks we are pretty crazy!

DSCF1431

DSCF1433

DSCF1432

DSCF1434

Tyler finally got contacts!! It took a couple of days for him to figure out how to get them in and out, but I think he has it down now. It makes life much easier in show choir (to not have his glasses sliding down his face!)

Bob had his birthday Monday!!! He turned 44. We had a fun little celebration and he opened presents (but I didn’t get pics). Bob and I went out to dinner, did some Christmas shopping, and went to Coldstone for dessert. We had such a fun evening and I just love that we still do dates. I think you must be doing something right if your heart still flutters, right?

Alayn made the 5th grade Honor Fitness Roll!

Kayla loves her Photoshop class and I hope she will be able to share some of her projects soon.

No comments:

Utah- Part 4