Sunday, December 16, 2012

There’s No Place Like Home

There’s No Place Like Home

The best news is that my family is whole again! Marisa arrived last night and we are so thrilled to have her home again. I have been feeling strongly about making this Christmas even more about family time, making memories, and being together. In light of the tragedy of the shooting this week, I am even more convinced that is what we should do. I have found myself in deep reflection over how much my family means to me. I truly feel blessed this holiday season.

Image12152012180254

DSCF1456

DSCF1457

Alayna has had quite the week. Her orchestra performed at Barnes and Noble and she did such a great job! She also auditioned for and got the solo for her Grace Notes concert this Thursday!

DSCF1449

Image12132012185557

Image12132012185707

Tyler also had a great week! He had his big debut with the high school show choir on Saturday night and the 3 girls went to go see him. One of the boys in his group wasn’t loud enough so Tyler was chosen to sing in a duet.

IMG_5067

IMG_5068

Kayla has her very 1st date (since she turned 16)!!! She is going out with a guy in our stake named Blake on Friday. She LOVES her photo shopping class. She is so gifted!! She is using the photo she took and painting it onto the computer. Here is a picture of what she has done so far.  She has so much talent!

Image12142012161202

 

Dog-sitting:

DSCF1453

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

Whoa! Those are quite the snazzy silver suits Tyler! You seem to dog-sit alot. Fun! Glad Marisa is home safe!

Utah- Part 4