Sunday, December 09, 2012

The Talented Boy and the Cookie Tosser

The Talented Boy and the Cookie Tosser

Tyler had a huge concert this week!! He played with the band and sang with the choir. He was also supposed to be honored for OPUS, but his conductor forgot. Oh well. The concert was great and we are proud of him and all his talents!

DSCF1440

DSCF1437

DSCF1443

DSCF1444

On Friday, Kayla, Tyler, and Alayna helped with our Stake Nativity. It has grown to become quite the celebration. I think about 1,400 people from our city came. Anyway, Kayla and Tyler worked the children’s room, helping kids to dress up and take pictures. Alayna got to go help Sister Kent in the refreshment area. I heard she did a great job and was a huge help. However, at 1:00AM, she woke me up covered in throw up (so was her bed). Apparently she had “too many” cookies at the nativity! What a goofball. She is feeling much better now. This a picture of her that she photo bombed with another family- she’s a wise man holding a sheep.

DSCF1446

In Other News:

Marisa comes home Saturday and we can hardly wait!!

I had an interesting week at school. My boss passed out at home Tuesday night and got a black eye. She was so ill she missed 3 days of school. So, I covered 2 out of the 3 with no subs to help. Had to show my tough side a lot.

2 comments:

The Borden Family said...

What is photo bombed? and how many exactly is too many cookies? You do have a tough side....is everything ok? Tis the season for funny stories. YAY Tyler!

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Photobombing is when you jump into someone elses picture. There was a family getting a picture and jumped into it as a sheep-holding wiseman. Lol! She swears it wasn't too many cookies--just "lots". Whatever that means. I think my boss is ok- not sure what is going on. I do wish teens were more respectful though- I had to have 4 teens physically removed on those days. Oh the joys!

Utah- Part 4