Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bon Voyage- Part 2

After we got settled, we headed to the very front of the ship to watch it leave port. And yes we had the prime spot to watch from! It took about 2

IMGP0321_thumb1

IMGP0322_thumb2

(Heading out!!)

It took 2 hours to get our of the Bay! But it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. We saw dolphins, went under this super cool bridge, and saw one of the most incredible sunsets I have ever seen. Enjoying it all with my best friend and favorite person in the world!

IMGP0328_thumb1

IMGP0330_thumb1

IMGP0334_thumb1

IMGP0335_thumb1

Once we hit open water we headed to dinner. I would like to say here that basically this cruise is an all you can eat 24/7. And no, I am not exaggerating. Dinner was quite the experience. This fancy hostess seated us by pulling out my chair for me and unfolding my napkin into my lap. I don’t think I have ever had someone do that to me before. Then they gave us a menu which had no prices because its all free! You could have anything and literally everything on the menu!! The food was amazing and we had 3 waiters just for our small section. They addressed us by name the whole time! Crazy! As soon as we finished the last bite on the plate it was whisked away and a new plate was out in front of us. It was like a choreographed display of pure awesomeness! Here is a picture of the dining room before dinner started.

IMGP0320_thumb1

I ordered this dessert that was to die for! It was a hot chocolate melted lava cake with ice cream! Oh my heavens it was amazing!

One funny thing is when we told one of the waitresses we wanted milk for dinner she looked like she didn’t undersatnd us. “You want milk"?” uh, yes please. then we looked around and realized we were the only ones ordering milk. Everyone else had alcoholic drinks and coffee. I guess we are weird.

After dinner we continued to tour around the ship, hang out on our balcony to enjoy the fresh air and breeze and when it was too black to see anymore, we came in watched some fun TV bob had taped on my computer. Also, our room had been cleaned, our bed turned down, an adorable towel animal and mints left on our pillows. We have our own room attendant too. Even the guy cleaning outside our room knew our names!!

IMGP0336_thumb1

IMGP0333_thumb1

I thought I might get sea sick but I really haven't had any problems so far. The ship is pretty steady. It does have a slow sway so sometimes you feel like you have vertigo.

We are absolutely LOVING it so far!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4