Sunday, March 17, 2013

It’s the Little Things

It’s the Little Things

I’ve noticed over and over again this week that it is the little things that count.

1. I am extremely grateful for my health. That might be shocking since I have a chronic illness which I am pretty sick of, but after having such a violent stomach flu for so many days, well, I am grateful.

2. I woke up this morning, and guess what I saw? My tulips are coming up! That gives me hope (even with a storm hitting tonight.) I think hope is huge. Hope for warmth, sunshine, and beauty once again.

3. Bob went with Kayla and Tyler to the Nauvoo temple yesterday. Corey had given us family names to do so Bob wanted to be there to do the actual baptisms. Marisa also went to the temple this week.

4. A kid at Linn-Mar chose to take his life this week. I used to sub him and he had been in Tyler’s classes before. It seemed so sudden and he was so young. It made me hold my kids a little tighter this week.

5. I surprisingly got some spring cleaning done. The kids actually look forward to doing their room each year. We rearranged Tylers and I think it feels like it has more space now. Kaylas bedding looks great. I will take another picture when I get the curtains up.

DSCF1792

DSCF1790

DSCF1786

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

Pretty spring background for your blog. Rooms look good. A little change is always good.

Utah- Part 4