Sunday, March 03, 2013

The week Top 5

The week Top 5

1. Tyler got his cast off!!! He is thrilled! We had to go downtown though to have a splint made. He will wear that for a month (can take it off to bathe, sleep, etc) He never ever wants to break anything ever again. The cast wasn’t as cool as he thought it would be.

Image03012013080116

Image03012013092751

2. Kayla decided for her upcoming birthday that she wanted to redecorate her room instead of have a party. We found the perfect bedspread! Its still a work in progress, but she loves it.

We had to take her back into the walkin clinic because after a week on the antibiotics for the ear infection, her ear was still plugged and she was miserable. They had to irrigate her ear and she said it felt like they kept stabbing it over and over. Poor thing! But they were able to clear it and she can hear now. They said she is having problems with her Eustachian tube getting plugged.

3. Alayna got her new orchestra tshirt! She had a wonderful report at parent/teacher conference and we had fun going to the book fair together!!

Image03032013124830

Image03032013124840

4. I took Wednesday off a school because it was snowing like crazy and I couldn’t get out of my driveway. I just knew the 45 minute drive to work would be a nightmare. As it was it took 45 minutes to shovel the kids car out of the driveway and get them to school (because their school didn’t get a delay).

Thursday, I took a sick day. I have had major sinus problems and I think part of the problem is all the construction being done at work (dust and crap everywhere). And Friday I had off of school. So, I got a lot of spring cleaning and major relaxing in. I definitely don’t have the energy like I did when we were 1st married when it comes to spring cleaning. It takes me so much longer which is very discouraging. I still like to do it though because its cathartic.

5. Marisa had midterms this week and I think she did great! She has been busy doing tons of fun activities and we really miss her!

2 comments:

The Borden Family said...

Sounds like some much needed relaxation....aren't you supposed to wait to "spring clean" until spring? That's what I'm doing. Sorry about Kayla, sounds awful. Yay for Tyler! Is Marisa coming home for summer?

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Yes i am supposed to wait to spring but i have issues. I am secretly dreaming of a week home alone with NO cleaning, so i started the cleaning early. Bwaahaahaa. Yes, she is coming home April 30- woot woot!

Utah- Part 4