Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another week flies by

We have had some crazy stormy weather and then it has been superhot and humid.  We have been hitting the track or tennis each morning before the heat hits.

DSCF2058

DSCF2060

DSCF2057

Marisa has been house sitting for a family in our ward.  Kayla has been working a lot.  She was moved to the Chinese Food section at Hyvee (the youngest one there) and they love her.  She likes it better because she is busy and the time goes by faster.  She is a beast at making crab ragoons!  Tyler and Marisa will start pollinating soon.  I feel bad that they will be out in this heat!

I am kicking butt on my classes!!  7 days left and I will be free with a Masters Degree!!  This week was very tough.  I did 3 major projects over 10 pages each and tons of assignments and exams and am proud to say I still have A’s in all 4 classes.  I am exhausted and run down, but I can see the light and I am almost there!  The kids, in the meantime, entertain themselves…

DSCF2056

DSCF2052

2 comments:

CinnaPatty said...

Ooooh, I like crab rangoons. One more week to a Masters! Woohoo!

The Borden Family said...

pretty smiles! Good luck with classes.

Utah- Part 4