Sunday, June 09, 2013

It’s Summer Time!

DSCF2035

So, if you know us, you know we will always do some sort of schedule.  The kids have been great at each taking a night to  make dinner.  Marisa made an awesome Moroccan Meal!

We have been working out each day doing tennis, 5Ks on the track, and bicycling on some of the trails around here.  The weather has been nice and it is so great to be outside again!

Here is a sample of my class schedule.  I have added on even more since this. So, I have 1 week down, 3 to go.  I am doing around 8 hours a day for homework, assignments, and projects.  My brain feels like goo, but I am hanging in there.  So far, an A in all 4 classes!  Haven help me through the next few weeks.

DSCF2036

We had a fun FHE by Bob having to do with paper, pennies, floating, and family unity. 

DSCF2038

The older kids had a bonfire night over at the Jewels…

Other things to note:

Our dryer finally dies.  Kaput.  Had to dry clothes the old-fashioned way by hanging them. 

Jared leaves on his mission to Guatemala this week- we will miss you Jared!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4