Monday, July 07, 2014

Knocking stuff off “the list”

As summer usually goes, we had a very busy week.  We revitalized and repainted the deck, the 1st time it has been done since we lived there.  It looks so great and was way harder than it looks!  The sister missionaries even came to help for a bit.

DSCF3112

(Had to capture the amazing sky)

DSCF3114

DSCF3118

DSCF3119

DSCF3122

DSCF3125

I got my new anniversary/birthday present up and I just love it!!!

DSCF3117

We had a nice, relaxing 4th of July weekend watching movies.

DSCF3124

We also finished fully cleaning out the storage room, shed, and garage.  We even painted the door coming in from the garage.  It needed it badly!!

DSCF3123

I have been working on many other assorted projects such as digitalizing all of our recipes.  Yep, I am THAT awesome.  plus, as always, reading some amazing books.

I have to share some silly pics from the fam.  Now, if only I could figure out how to duplicate myself for real life…

bob

alayna

photo

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

Holy cow!!!! You need to bring some energy to my house! You're doing what I need to do.

How did you make those pictures?

Utah- Part 4