Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cowgirls and Lamanites

Cowgirls and Lamanites

Kayla and Marisa had their Stake Youth Costume dance yesterday. They went as a cowgirl and a Lamanite. They looked super cute and had a great time.

IMG_4540

IMG_4541

IMG_4539

IMG_4536

IMG_4535

 

More Apples

So, we had another apple day yesterday. I got creative and made homemade applesauce muffins with our homemade applesauce and they turned out SO YUMMY and moist!

IMG_4526

Then I made 8 mini apple pies. How cute are they?? I also made another big pie.

IMG_4531

IMG_4532

IMG_4529

IMG_4533

We also made 3 more jars of homemade stewed tomatoes with stuff from our garden.

IMG_4527

Books Everywhere

I had another great week at work! I covered tons of new books this week and did about 20 new books at home. I also processed about 150 new books we received and I loved it. I am so weird! But I got 1st dibs on the new books so I am reading Silence, Power of Six, and Shelter. I also got Son of Neptune for Tyler and he almost jumped through the roof with joy!

I’m debating taking 2 Masters classes in January, but considering I’m so exhausted I can’t stay up much past 8, how will I do that?

Odds and Ends

1. Tyler finished up tennis this week and won his last meet. He received two awards! One was for playing for two years but the other was for being undefeated this entire season! Go Tyler!!

IMG_4543

He also was an angel and cleaned the house on Friday when I worked.  He even alphabetized my “beauty” products!  Does he know me well or what??

IMG_4524

2. Alayna starts the school choir this week called Grace Notes and she is pretty excited.

IMG_4525

3. BYU early admissions applications start tomorrow. Good Luck Marisa!

4. Kayla finally gets to start her Culinary Basics class this week at school and is very excited!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love those costumes and the AWESOME girls in them. Jealous of your apples, seriously? Miss you BIG TIME, thank heavens for blogs.

Ian Wilkinson said...

Dang, that's a lot of apples! Looks like a blast; too bad we can't meet up for Thanksgiving. Have fun anyway. Also, can someone invite me to see Tyler's blog? I wanna read it.

Utah- Part 4