Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vampire, Indian, Ninja, and Angry Bacon

October 30, 2011

Vampire, Indian, Ninja, and Angry Bacon

We had a ward party instead of a trunk-or-treat. I was still sick so Bob and the kids went without me. It was a chili cook off with some fun games for the kids. Alayna came home with lots of candy and by morning it was all gone. She’s a turkey.

IMG_4588

IMG_4580

IMG_4577

IMG_4578

IMG_4583

IMG_4585

IMG_4590

IMG_4589

Happy 13th Birthday to Tyler

Tyler is now officially a teenager! We woke him up by singing him Happy Birthday and informing him that his face book was all set up and ready to go. He was so excited. He already has 216 friends! I only have 268. Anyway, we made a giant cookie to celebrate and got Captain America to watch hopefully sometime soon. He chose to have no gifts or a party because he is saving all his bday and Christmas money for an iPod touch. He is so excited he can hardly stand it.

IMG_4575

IMG_4576

IMG_4573

(The girls got him this CD as a joke because he HATES kids that sing kids songs!)

 

(We suck- I only had one candle…and it was a 4)

Marisa Concert

Marisa had her final Fall orchestra concert. It was wonderful except I started crying at the beginning because I knew it was her last one and I feel like her year is already flying by.

IMG_4574

ER visit

Right after Marisa’s concert I got super ill and had Bob race me to the ER. I am doing better now but as always, those experiences are super scary.

Date night

Bob and I finally got to go on a date night! We went to Pancheros for dinner, Coldstone for dessert, and then spent the evening watching some of our funs shows at home. I just LOVE being with him and I hope he knows that!

Red Ribbon Week

Alayna had a fun week at school. The 1st day we sprayed her hair pink. She also got to wear pajamas and wear her clothes backwards.

IMG_4564

IMG_4562

Warm weather in October? What does that mean?

We had gorgeous weather this month- we even wore t-shirts. We spent time outside and Bob and the kids played football. I guess we figure we need to soak up as much sun as we possibly can!

IMG_4567

IMG_4569

IMG_4568

IMG_4571

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

Funny Halloween costumes! Hope you are feeling much better. How soon will Marisa find out about colleges? I can't believe she's almost done with high school. Happy Birthday Tyler! Glad I'm one of the 216!

Utah- Part 4