Sunday, October 09, 2011

Up to our Eyeballs in Apples

Up to our Eyeballs in Apples

Our apple trees ROCKED this year! We got TONS of apples. Almost more than we know what to do with. So, we made homemade applesauce in the crock-pot (which makes our home smell like heaven) and 4 apple pies. We have plans to make more apple stuff next weekend.

IMG_4511

IMG_4513

IMG_4518

IMG_4521

IMG_4522

We also chopped up all our jalapenos and onions to freeze them for future use. Sometimes we are so awesome!

IMG_4520

IMG_4514

IMG_4515

IMG_4523

(This is where I found Alayna when we finished!)

Student of the week

Thanks to a friend of ours, we found out the Marisa was featured as Student of the Week in the local paper called “Marion Times”. So exciting!

img013

Funny Tyler quote to keep you guessing

“See, dad, I will be on BYUTV someday, just not where you thought I would be”. Bwaahaahaa!

Favorites for Fun

My new fav author: Harlan Coben

My new fav TV show: Terra Nova and Modern Family (I laugh until I cry!)

My new fav reason to be a librarian: 1st dibs on new books and 1st preview of bookfairs! (We have our bookfair this week)

My new fav flowers we grew:

IMG_4517

*Almost all the kids have started updating their blogs so hop on over and read what they have been up to.  They LOVE comments!

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

You guys have amazing amounts of produce from your yard! Great job. In case of emergency, we'll come live with you guys.

Utah- Part 4