Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life itself is not something we need to understand. It is simply an experience to be enjoyed, with no other purpose than that. (Unknown)

Ok I was kind of a sucky blogger this week. We did have tons going on but I didn’t take pictures and was off in LALA land I guess? I have been working hard to put all the primary stuff together for the new year and it has taken HOURS, but its starting to come together and look awesome. Anyone here is our week in a very tiny nut shell!

*Marisa had an Orchestra Concert with the jazz band. Bob and Kayla went to go see it and said it was wonderful.

*Tyler has found his “inner artist” probably inspired by his birthday twin, Uncle Jonathan. When he brought this drawing home from school I was so surprised because it was beautiful and he had spent so much time on it. He didn’t get it from me, apparently my bees look like cockroaches and even my stick people are crooked. But he has been working with the art teacher and I think he has some real talent!

IMG_4841

*Alaynas school choir sang at the LM Boys basketball game. That girl has no fear. She auditioned and got a special small solo in her upcoming concert this week.

*We are all FINALLY starting to get rid of these colds. It’s a beast I tell ya!

*I want to say again how much I love my job. It seems so odd to say that after complaining about my jobs the past few years and coming home in tears most days. This is such a refreshing change and I may stay here the rest of my working years. Too bad it doesn’t pay more-maybe I need to look into lottery tickets? Anyway, everyone thinks Im crazy when I LOVE tyo sit and process, cover, and shelve books all day. I am always SUPER busy there and rarely have a break to breathe and then I come home and read at night and I just LOVE it. I am almost done with my kick butt series project and honor book project. Ill try and take pics but it wont do it justice.

Ill be better about pictures this week….

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

I'm so jealous and impressed. I haven't started shopping yet. It's a sad, sad year for santa in this house this year!

Utah- Part 4