Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Wish You a Very Merry Christmas

We have had an AMAZING Christmas.  I was thinking we were past the whole stay up at night forever assembling things in secret while the kids sleep.  I guess not.  Bob and I were up until 1:00AM assembling our big gift!  Our new kickbutt TV stand with a 55 inch flat screen High Def TV with a PS3, and blue ray and 3D capabilities.  AKA=Pure Awesomeness!!!!!!

IMG_4894

IMG_4900

(FYI- Super 8 is so dang awesome!  Just sayin)

IMG_4887

IMG_4888

(Dance Dance Revolution)

IMG_4890

(Autographed pics of One Republic- thanks to the Uncles!)

IMG_4891

* I had the BEST idea for shopping for kids this year and it worked like a charm!  Its gonna be our new tradition!

IMG_4901

I’m SOOOO excited also for my new camera Bob bought me and our new family ipad!

IMG_4898

IMG_4896

(Marisa and her new lifesize Jacob!)

IMG_4892

(I had to speak in church today)

IMG_4897

2 comments:

Angela said...

Nice tv of course u get that as soon as we are gone. U must have been really good this year to score a camera and an iPad. Merry christmas and I want you to share your tips on how to shop for your kids...I need lots of help

Bob and Kristina Hart Family said...

Ok angela, here is my secret. We told every kid they get $100 limit for Christmas. They could spend it on anything they wanted. I took them shopping (in stores or online) and then we wrapped them so no one else knew what they got. So, today they got EXACTLY what they wanted cause they picked it out and then they LOVED seeing what everyone else picked out and best of all it was "fair" cause everyone, even parents had the same amount. Worked like magic- why did it take me 18 years to come up with that??

Utah- Part 4