Sunday, January 01, 2012

This is what AMAZING vacations are made of:

This is what AMAZING vacations are made of:

Puzzle- I have LOVED my new puzzle I have been working on. For some reason they relax me. Weird, right? I just sit and work on it while we watch movies.

IMG_4933

Harry Potter in 3D- We watched Harry Potter 6 and then both parts of 7. No, Bob and I hadn’t seen them yet and YES its amazing on HD in 3D. So dang awesome.

IMG_4906

IMG_4907

 

Tyler gets braces- He was actually pretty excited to get his braces until he actually got them and couldn’t chew solids for 2 days. He has started adjusting to them now.  Here are the before and after pics.

IMG_4908

IMG_4914

Made family slideshow- We put together our annual slideshow and hopefully Bob will stick a link on here if you any of you want to see it.

SingStar- We got a really fun game that’s like karaoke. The kids have played it several times.

IMG_4915

DDR- Got a new mat to do Dance Dance Revolution. It was one of the gifts Alayna got with her money.

IMG_4903

Sewing Scout shirts- Yes, I FINALLY got a sash for Tyler and FINALLY got his merit badges sewed on. I wasn’t made to be the mom to any boys.

IMG_4916

Osaka- We went to our favorite restaurant as a family- The Japanese place called Osaka where they cook your dinner in front of you on the grill. So fun!

IMG_4919

IMG_4920

IMG_4922

IMG_4923

IMG_4924

Missionaries- We FINALLY had the missionaries over. Its been hard to have anyone over when I work. I just get too tired. But they came and we had a great dinner and they shared a cool object lesson with a rat trap!

Playing angry birds- We have been having a blast with the ipad and yes, I finally got the chance to play angry birds.

IMG_4918

IMG_4904

IMG_4905

Maze Runner- I FINALLY had a chance to read and finish a book I have been wanting to for a long time. Its called “The Maze Runner” and if you liked Hunger Games you will really like this one. Cant wait to read the 2nd one in the series.

Blog Book- I got all our blog entries slurped into Blurb and hope to finish the layout of all of it by this week and get it ordered.

New Years- We had a Fun Family Fondue Night where I made fondue Italiano and authentic Swiss cheese fondue. Then the kids had friends over- the boys played football on the TV and the girls did Just Dance 3. Bob and I watched CSI upstairs while I folded laundry and we were out cold before the New Year started.

IMG_4925

IMG_4926

IMG_4927

IMG_4930

IMG_4932

IMG_4929

We have some fun ideas to start off the new year. Always room for changes right?

Movies we Watched:

IMG_4902

Super 8

Harry Potter 6

Harry Potter 7 (both parts)

Green Lantern

Don’t tell mom the babysitter is dead

Zookeeper

Cowboys vs. aliens

Transformers marathon

Kung Fu Panda 2

Happy New Year to you ALL!!!!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4