Sunday, February 28, 2016

Back into the Swing

Well, it took almost a month for us to unpack and get settled back into a normal routine!

The day after we got back from the wedding, I went in for an interview for the Instructional Coach position at the middle school.  For some reason, I was super relaxed.  I was offered the position less than an hour later.  Wow!  I said yes.  If nothing else, it gets me out of the HS and clearly my body can’t take the high school anymore.  I am anxious to be out of there.  I still have high hopes for LinnMar but this is a great back up position that I think I will really enjoy.

My orchids from last year have beautifully bloomed!  I thought they were dead and almost threw them out.  There’s a good gospel analogy in there somewhere..

IMG_20160228_100635032_HDR

The weather this week has been gorgeous!  Yesterday it was in the 60s!  You can tell it has been super windy though- but I dont mind.

IMG_20160227_133702508_HDR

The one bad thing about spring is the pollen count has been up so I havent slept the past 3 nights.  Bob has another infection starting.  We just want to feel good and be normal- is that too much to ask??

For Valentines Day, Bob got me some beautiful flowers and the book I have been dying for!!!

IMG_20160216_163607690

Not much else is going on and to be honest I really prefer it this way!

No comments:

Utah- Part 4