Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday to Tyler!

Happy 14th Birthday to Tyler!

Tyler turned 14 this week and FINALLY gets to attend stake dances! His actual birthday was solidly busy, so we spread the celebration out all week.

DSCF1364

Alayna and Kayla decorated his cookie. Alayna apparently chose her own method which involves looking like a white-pasted weirdo afterwards and running out of frosting so it only said, “Happ”. It’s the thought that counts though right?

DSCF1365

DSCF1367

DSCF1366

DSCF1368

Viola

Alayna had her very 1st viola concert in the big high school auditorium. She was nervous but so excited. She did a wonderful job!

DSCF1342

DSCF1344

DSCF1356

DSCF1362

Odds and Ends

*We finally got Bob his reading glasses this week and I think he looks awesome!

DSCF1376

*I finally finished what Bob calls my “Hall of Fame”. It reminds me of Monk’s house and I love it!!

DSCF1370

DSCF1372

* Yesterday we voted early. It’s nice to get it over with and avoid the crowds on the actual election day.

*Alayna made me a beautiful gift this week. She made a “Mom Put Up” jar (instead of put downs). She spent so much time decorating it and then she put sweet things in it about me. She said if I ever feel sad, I can pull one out and it will make me feel better. How sweet is that???

DSCF1373

DSCF1374

“you are very interested in super heros which I like about you”

2 comments:

The Borden Family said...

Whole lot of awesome things going on with you guys. Seeing Tyler's grin makes me smile. Love the "put up's" idea.

CinnaPatty said...

Hmm, can Alayna make me a put up jar?

Utah- Part 4