Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Uneventful Week

The Uneventful Week

Its not often we get a pretty uneventful week, but I will take it! We have all gotten back into the swing of things with seminary, school, and work.

DSCF1306

We did get a practice 5k in. I’ve been working out every day but no one else has. So, we went to the track and it was freezing! Almost literally! We all survived, and since no one died I figured we are in better shape than I thought. Merrit came too and ran the whole things in socks!

IMG_5015

(see Kayla in the back?)

IMG_5014

Alayna came running through the house with a king-size sheet flying like a cape behind her. When I asked her what she doing she said, “Mom! I’m creating memories!” Then Tyler saw and said, “Oh my gosh!!! I used to love doing that!!!” Pretty soon they were both running around the house with giant sheets attached. I loved it!

DSCF1304

DSCF1303

Bob and I had a fun date yesterday. I LOVE being able to do that! 

1 comment:

The Borden Family said...

Yay for memory making! Yay for date night. We had date lunch...but, still a hooray!

Utah- Part 4