Sunday, September 30, 2012

Can you play football while jumping on a trampoline?

Another busy yet somewhat uneventful week. We always have a ton going on and are surprised that it will be October this week!!

Bob proved once again that he is an awesome dad!! He was out with the kids a ton playing and one day he was jumping on the trampoline with Alayna, throwing the football while jumping. It was such an adorable sight.

DSCF1313

DSCF1314

Sorry the blogs have been so small and short lately. I have a hard time keeping up with everything while working full time as well as doing school courses and working out to train for the upcoming races. I covet sleep, therefore it takes precedence. I finish most of my class up this week and then I will hopefully have more time.

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

WHA? Are you trying to say you may be just a little bit busy???? :) Well you ARE! I don't know how you manage. I get tired just reading about all you do!

Utah- Part 4